SMC ONSITE SERVICE PROCEDURES &
Starting Sunday, October 25th we will be allowing All grades from 7th to 12th to preregister for onsite Sunday worship services. Onsite services are available for both the 9:20 AM and 11:20 AM service times at the SMC. We will also provide a live feed and recordings for both services on YouTube Live.
Please note the following guidelines:
1) If your child is joining us onsite, you MUST pre-register them by Saturday noon of the week your child is intending to attend. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. Each student MUST be registered each week to attend our onsite youth service at the SMC. Those who have NOT pre-registered online may be asked to return home.
Each student that wishes to attend MUST be registered by no later than Noon Saturday, each week.
2) We are permitting a maximum of 40 participants/service at this time, but twelve of the spaces will already be taken up by staff and volunteers.
All Senior High Students are welcome to register to worship on-site at this time up to the max. sanctuary capacity (40) while maintaining a physical distance of a minimum of 6 feet.
3) Prepare to bring your mask. Students will be required to wear masks at all times.
4) Prepare to arrive 15-20 minutes early for temperature screening and check-in.
5) All students must leave the ODPC premises immediately after the service. We ask that parents pick up the students directly from SMC as soon as adult services conclude. There will be NO fellowship time in the SMC after service. Please do not loiter in the parking lot after the service.
6) Follow instructions regarding our uni-directional traffic flow in the SMC, our 6 ft. physical distancing, and our assigned seating in the sanctuary. Please do not move the chairs out of their positions. Hand sanitizers are available (especially as you enter our building and as you leave). Restroom use will be limited for emergency use only.
7) Students who are driving themselves to church, please park every other space. And leave the premises immediately after the service. No loitering permitted.
The SMC building will be professionally cleaned and disinfected before and after our service.
We will be posting more information in the upcoming days. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]